ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Why did it never occur to me.. You can wash a keyboard in water.

<< < (6/23) > >>

barney:
I only use cow urine on Gateway PCs.  Moo.
-MilesAhead (November 23, 2012, 10:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

I currently have two (2) Gateways that could benefit from your process  :P :P :P.

app103:
Got a friend that sent me something to publish on my blog awhile back, mainly because he's too lazy to start a blog of his own. Brief instructions on how to dry and repair circuit boards using a toaster oven. His rule of thumb is if it's already toast, you have nothing to lose by toasting it.

You'd be amazed at the things you can fix with a toaster oven

MilesAhead:
I swear I haven't been drinkin', smokin', or taking pills/capsules/caplets. I have to figure either DEA is burning stuff from the evidence room(and yeah Marcus Welby comes right to your house at 3 AM to make sure you take your free medication) or there's something in the water supply.  But I'm getting like this marketing idea. Might be too late for this Christmas buying season.  But I'm thinking

Keyboard Carwash

At only $19.95 +SH and you can get the 2nd one free for only $150 SH, it's totally powered by water pressure.  You put one of those miracle solvents in a compartment that meters it out.  The water pressure powers a little conveyer belt to move the keyboard at just the right pace. You can imagine the rest, solvent section, then rinse, then hot wax, then onto the blowers.  Guaranteed to improve your typing speed by 10% since psychological studies prove people with crummy looking keyboards use .05% of the brains being embarrassed out them.  Distracting.

On second thought, I think da' DEA be burnin' sumpthin' 'round he-ah fo' sho'!!
I need this here cup of coffee bad.   :)

tomos:
^ do that one as a NANY Miles :D

MilesAhead:
^ do that one as a NANY Miles :D
-tomos (November 24, 2012, 09:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ronco prolly already has the patent. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version