ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Off-the-wall ideas for Christmas presents?

(1/3) > >>

tomos:
I dont know will these even make it for Christmas, and I think they're too hipster for me (and I never wear shades anyway) but
they did inspire me to start this thread - I mean what a great idea  :)

TIMBER sunglasses

any other off-the-wall ideas?

Renegade:
any other off-the-wall ideas?
-tomos (November 22, 2012, 03:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

Buck the trend and make something as a gift. :) Used to work years ago. Might be worth recycling the idea. :D

cranioscopical:
TIMBER sunglasses
--- End quote ---
Is that some kind of joak?

Renegade:
TIMBER sunglasses
--- End quote ---
Is that some kind of joak?
-cranioscopical (November 22, 2012, 05:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think it's serious. If someone gave them to me, I'd think they were a real ash.

f0dder:
I've bought a ZenMagnets mini package for my ex, if it arrives in time I'm going to do something cute with it. Also, I've bought their 'Zen Gift' set for myself, that's going to be a nice present.

And I've told my family not to give me any presents, since I kinda think it's a stupid thing to do(*) - stop giving superfluous gifts to people who have most of the stuff they need - you can't afford giving me the things I'd want to buy for myself (and I'd be dumbstruck and embarrased if you did), I don't want token gifts, and I'd rather have you buy something nice for yourself or some people who actually need it.

However, I'm still thinking about stuff to give to my brothers. (10, 15, 20, 21) - they don't need the gifts, but they don't necessarily subscribe to my views, either... and I do love the kiddos.

There's a funny thing in .dk called "Giv end ged" ("give a goat"), but that's a bit too philanthropic for me. I'd like to give something that I'm sure isn't gobbled up by a bureaucracy in a perhaps-helpful-wannabe-Christian organization or ends up as a penny in a million-short well.

OK, sorry if this got all too serious :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version