ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor - New Quick Capture Bar

<< < (7/10) > >>

mouser:
Updated animated gif showing various ways you can configure the Quick Capture bar -- for some of them you better have a wide monitor (but remember that this bar will dock to top of screen and hide so it is allowed to take up the full width):

Thanks again to dc member Hamradio for the amazing icon work.

mouser:
By the way, for those wondering how I capture the images for the animated gifs --
There are actually two ways you could do it if I wasn't trying to capture from Screenshot Captor itself.

The first is just to hit the hotkey for "REPEAT REGION" each time I want to take a new screenshot for the "movie", capturing each time a new image from the same region of the screen.

But I use the second method, which I find easier -- which is to use my Easy Screencast Recorder tool, with a lossless codec, and just record a full video of my interactions. Then I can open that video in Screenshot Captor, hit Play, and then press the "Extract Frame" button each time there is a frame I want to include in the animated gif.

tomos:
Hamradio just created a kick-ass set of icons for the quick capture bar!

Feast your eyes on this:
 (see attachment in previous post)
-mouser (February 26, 2013, 12:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

looks really nice :Thmbsup:

... it isnt working here yet though:
I see nine buttons left of the seperator - the only icon showing is the scanner. No tooltip show for any buttons.
(I'm unable to take screenshot - it disappears)

Here's the settings:

I tried deselecting "Show labels for modes" - no difference

Install version (3.18.01 - downloaded an hour ago or so)
OS win7 64bit

edit/ maybe it hasnt been uploaded yet :-[ ;D

AbteriX:
... it isnt working here yet though:-tomos (February 26, 2013, 06:05 AM)
--- End quote ---
I wanted to post the same ( experience/version/os)

Josh:
Mouser, what is the default layout going to be for the new quick capture bar? I would recommend a minimalist style toolbar with buttons, vice the drop down boxes. I think that having the drop downs is helpful for certain work cases but I think the default should be buttons only to keep it as minimalist as possible. This is just my opinion and I would love to hear more from the community on what their thoughts are.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version