ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor - New Quick Capture Bar

<< < (5/10) > >>

panzer:
Mouser, download the FS Capture last free version and take a look at their floating bar ... Maybe this will give you some new ideas ...

Josh:
Mouser, do you have a screenshot of the thinner toolbar in expanded mode?

I think this version of the toolbar looks much cleaner, much more visually appealing, and will fit in nicely regardless of where it is placed on the screen.

kunkel321:
I also agree that slimmer is nicer looking.  
Also, as Ath says, the arrow should point in the "desired" direction, not the "current" direction... (IMHO)

howardb:
At the risk of touting the competition, I find the capture bar of FScapture to be by far the easiest to use. It has a (configurable) row of easy to understand icons for each type of capture (e.g., entire desktop, active/current screen, user defined region, scrolling, - - -).  Using a drop down menu for these options adds an extra step.

I notice a general tendency of programmers that is increasingly frustrating for me, as a user: Packing more and more options into an application. Each user interface is always a little different. So for each new app., I must learn to navagate a new set of menus, hotspots, hotkeys, settings - - -.

This had been solved for a time when Apple and Microsoft adapted a relatively standard menu interface for everything whatsoever. But this seems to have broken down. Now, so many new whatevers seem to have new looks and feels.

cmpm:
I like the drop down options, very nice.
If I want it to look like faststone, I will use faststone.
But I don't.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version