ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor - New Quick Capture Bar

<< < (2/10) > >>

mouser:
As a side note, because Screenshot Captor will refuse to capture an image of the Quick Capture Bar, I had to use the new Easy Screencast Recorder tool to capture a movie of using it and extract the image above from that  :Thmbsup:

tomos:
As a side note, because Screenshot Captor will refuse to capture an image of the Quick Capture Bar, I had to use the new Easy Screencast Recorder tool to capture a movie of using it and extract the image above from that  :Thmbsup:
-mouser (November 22, 2012, 02:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

that sounds convoluted - for you 8)

looks very nice :up:

mouser:
I've been told it's much too big to be useful.. so perhaps i will try to make a collapse toggle button that will toggle the bar between normal wide mode and a compact mode that hides everything but the Capture button.

tomos:
You could thin it down & reduce the width - would help when docking

(would need smaller icons)

mouser:
yeah, i might do that.

though note that unlike my LBC this docking bar does not have a mode to dock and reserve screen space -- it docks and then slides out of the way without moving any other maximized windows.  so it doesn't actually "take up" any screen real-estate when docked.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version