ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2013

NANY 2013 Release: Blast Off!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Renegade:
Anyone want to test out my awful preview build?
-Deozaan (December 27, 2012, 09:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's a lot harder than it looks.

BTW - When I closed the page, the screen stuck around. I had to close Opera to get rid of it. Here's a screenshot.

NANY 2013 Release: Blast Off!

Deozaan:
Weird bug. I'm not sure if that's a problem with your browser or the webplayer but either way I'm pretty sure it's beyond my control.

Thanks for giving it a try. Did you see the fireworks? :-*

Renegade:
Weird bug. I'm not sure if that's a problem with your browser or the webplayer but either way I'm pretty sure it's beyond my control.

Thanks for giving it a try. Did you see the fireworks? :-*
-Deozaan (December 28, 2012, 02:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

I've not tried Unity, so I don't really know much. Just thought I'd mention it in case it's some kind of typical "gotcha". I've seen weirder issues. :)

If by fireworks, you mean the rockets blowing up... Yeah... Lots. I kind of sucked at it and had most of my ships destroy. Well, all but 1. :D I'm not taking home any awards there! The explosions were pretty cool. Nice physics there.

I've got to get into actually doing some game programming one of these days. It's just that every time I look into it, tutorials jump so far ahead that I'm wondering what just happened. Or, maybe I just skimmed too fast...

Deozaan:
If by fireworks, you mean the rockets blowing up... Yeah... Lots. I kind of sucked at it and had most of my ships destroy. Well, all but 1. :D I'm not taking home any awards there! The explosions were pretty cool. Nice physics there.-Renegade (December 28, 2012, 04:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

After I made the rocket explosions so colorful and fun I realized it was a lot like fireworks, so last night I made it so that when you win (5 successful launches) it celebrates with a neverending supply of fireworks. (c: It's fun to watch.

Deozaan:
I've just submitted my NANY entry. See the original/top post for download links and more info.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version