ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Gadget WEEKENDS

<< < (107/122) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
Picked up a portable car jump starter, (1500A peak), recently ... now I have to wait for the battery to die to test it.  In the meantime it can act as a portable battery pack with QC3.0.

Be interested to try this on my Landcruiser, only a 3.4l diesel but of the old indirect injection glow-plug variety, (20:1 compression ratio), not the more modern common rail direct injection versions ... unfortunately the battery doesn't want to die :-\

[ Invalid Attachment ]

Amazon [AU]

Also a set of Tronsmart Spunky Beat TWS earbuds

[ Invalid Attachment ]
-4wd (June 08, 2020, 12:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well...that's bloody useful.

Just added it to my purchase list!

Thanks!

4wd:
I picked it up when they had their range discounted on Amazon AU, (the 1200A, 1500A, and 2000A were $80, $90, and $100 respectively).

Set up an alert on 🐫^³

KynloStephen66515:
I picked it up when they had their range discounted on Amazon AU, (the 1200A, 1500A, and 2000A were $80, $90, and $100 respectively).

Set up an alert on 🐫^³
-4wd (June 09, 2020, 05:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

The price (£80) seems great for what it is.  I have it on my list though as we won't be getting the new car till the end of next month so I don't need it until then.

Does anybody have any recommendations for other "emergency kit" type things (minus fire extinguishers/med-kit/snow stuff)?

tomos:
Does anybody have any recommendations for other "emergency kit" type things (minus fire extinguishers/med-kit/snow stuff)?
-Stephen66515 (June 10, 2020, 02:57 PM)
--- End quote ---
Wasn't there a whole thread about that a while back? (maybe a year -- although, given how time flies, it could've been a lot longer).

x16wda:
I believe this would be that thread. From 2016, your mileage may vary.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version