ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Gadget WEEKENDS

<< < (104/121) > >>

mouser:
Can we please get some more gadget recommendations!

x16wda:
I thought it was weekends only??

How about this Jemine Rechargeable Green Flashlight Super Bright Pointer Tactical Waterproof Torch High Lumens Light for Camping Hiking and Emergency?

I have had the cheapie green lasers ($15) for starwatching, the ones that screw apart in the middle and take AA batteries. They work but end up being flaky and breaking. This one is thicker and more sturdy, and is USB rechargeable, and is still a safe class IIIa (or 3R new system, <5mW) pointer. Comes with one of those diffractors that spreads the beam into a grid (which does not interest me). And it was ~$20us so not significantly more expensive.

Gadget WEEKENDS

I have not yet tested its claim of waterproofness and have no plans to. :)

holt:
Woops, I neglected to read the Gadget WEEKENDS thread rules more closely, which I'll repost in lieu of my off-topic book inquiry;
(#1 thread post by Mouser)
begin Quote:
I propose we have a thread where we can recommend gadgets that we like, but I suggest we follow some strict rules to make things more interesting.

Here are the rules:

1. You may ONLY post about ONE gadget per week, and only on a FRIDAY WEEKEND.
    2. Every gadget item post must include an attached image of the gadget.
    3. Every gadget item posted about should be for sale somewhere; you may include a purchase link with an affiliate/referral id.
    4. You must personally OWN the item you are posting about.
    5. The goal is to introduce gadget addicts to new discoveries.

NOTE: You can make posts on this thread on any day to discuss the items posted about by others - the rules and restriction above only apply to making new posts introducing new gadgets.

The first Gadget FRIDAY WEEKEND starts in 3 hours!
(remember, you can't post on any other day except when forum time, in upper-right corner of page, says it's a Friday).
close Quote.

mouser:
the friday rule is out the window -- post whenever you like :)

Arizona Hot:
the friday rule is out the window -- post whenever you like :)
-mouser (May 05, 2020, 09:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

...or defenstrated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version