ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Gadget WEEKENDS

<< < (79/121) > >>

4wd:
Another weekend, another toy technology purchase.

XIAOMI Mi Band 2 Fitness tracker, less screen space than the Teclast H30 above but you can at least specify what apps you want to see alerts for (using Mi Band Tools but there are others).

Gadget WEEKENDS

It's being held up by a Roidmi Bluetooth car adapter w/ dual USB charger (3.1A capacity) and FM transmitter (so you can listen to your music through the car stereo).

mouser:
Recently bought some led "bias lights" for my tv.  Mostly just for a fun gimmick, but I have to admit it looks better than I hoped.  They say it reduces eye strain and improves contrast when you watch in the dark.  I thought it would be annoying, but I was surprised how much I like the look.  Definitely a fun gadget.  :up:

https://www.amazon.com/MegullaBias-Lighting-Universal-Backlight-Furniture/dp/B01H579EIY

Ath:
You'd get that for 'free' with the Philips Ambilight TV-models...

And there is even a way to apply that to any TV... Lightberry HD review

But I do like your much more 'billiger' solution :Thmbsup:

4wd:
Low tech gadget, my new minimalist wallet:

Gadget WEEKENDS
Gadget WEEKENDS
Gadget WEEKENDS

ewemoa:
The ones in the background give the impression that once one pulls the inner portion out, the inner portion will stay pulled out (i.e. not spring back).  Is that correct?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version