ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Gadget WEEKENDS

<< < (77/122) > >>

nosh:

A butter grater to speed up the inevitable heart attack.  The best thing about not having this around is, it's too inconvenient to take tiny bits of butter with whatever, so you don't bother. No such luck now. It works really well with regular refrigerator temp. butter. Made in Japan, it has an excellent build quality. Makes an ideal stocking stuffer for your most hated relatives.

A better demo of the product:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KIN53N8?keywords=easy%20butter&qid=1450878686&ref_=sr_1_3&sr=8-3
(Shop around for a better price.)

x16wda:
^ OMG, my Aunt Karen would kill for such a thing!!!  ;D ;D

Renegade:
Easy Butter?

FFS... Honestly, there's just no end to the bottomless fountain of innovation in Japan. I don't know what it is, but gadgets galore.

My favourite guitar pick I bought in Japan. Not sure where it is at the moment though...

mouser:
I recently installed a home security system and went with this GE Simon XTi system:
http://interlogix.herokuapp.com/intrusion/product/simon-xti

Can be bought on ebay along with sensors and keyfobs fairly cheaply, is easy to hook up.

Pros: price, good small accessories and sensors, ease of programming
Cons: no internet access -- can't alert you over email when tripped.

4wd:
New toys acquired in the past week or so  :D

Gadget WEEKENDS

1) Flexible USB LED light (Amazon)
2) Xiaomi 10000 mAh Powerbank (Amazon)
3) ROMOSS 10400 mAh Sense 4 Powerbank w/ LCD capacity display (Amazon)
4) Tronsmart 5 port USB charger (1 x QuickCharge 2.0 + 4 x VoltIQ ports) (Amazon)
5) Xiaomi Mi Band 1S Activity tracker w/ HR sensing (Amazon)
6) Tronsmart 3 port USB car charger (1 x QuickCharge 2.0 + 2 x VoltIQ ports) (Amazon)
7) MEE Audio Touch Advanced Bluetooth Headphones (Amazon) (Were less than half RRP just under a week ago ... so ...)

Except for the MEE Audio Touch headphones (Amazon) all the items were bought via TinyDeal, GeekBuying, GearBest, or EverBuying as deals came up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version