ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Gadget WEEKENDS

<< < (36/121) > >>

tomos:
I figure it's me just talking to myself on this thread so why bother sticking to the rules..
-mouser (March 06, 2013, 02:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

:D

some of us reading it anyway :up:

Tinman57:
I figure it's me just talking to myself on this thread so why bother sticking to the rules..
--- End quote ---

I think most people see this as a closed forum not requiring any feedback.  I see from the counter it has 12337 views at this point.

barney:
--- End quote ---
I would beg to differ, sir.
Two (2) things bear remarking.  If you don't follow your own rules, how can you expect others to follow them  :-\?  No censure implied/intended, but since you're not a member of the US government, you should abide by your own rulings  :P.    As a vegan chef on a cooking show I enjoy says, "It is what it is."

The other thing - and it is legion - has to do with the gadgets presented to date.  You've presented several Swiffer products having to do with floor maintenance.  I have/had every product you mentioned.  I suspect many of us do, but what's the point of duplication?  If it has been presented once, there's no need - other than pride of ownership, maybe  :-\ - to present them again.  Think I bewailed that fact once  ;D. 

On another occasion, I was about to present a butane soldering package I had just replaced - and found I had been preempted by another DC member.  Only difference 'twixt his, as displayed, and mine is that mine has a hot knife head.  That head is particularly useful on a sailboat for severing lines/sheets/ropes, as most of 'em are nylon - in fact, it went overboard  >:(, hence the replacement  :-[.

Then there's applicability.  I mess around in the kitchen off and on.  But I doubt that pictures of four (4) different salt and pepper grinders would be of much interest to a group that seems primarily oriented toward all things computer.  Mebbe a picture of a Slingbox?  But it ain't workin' just yet, so there's nothing there, to speak of.

And don't forget popularity.  As mentioned by tomos and Tinman57, the viewing level is not too shabby  :Thmbsup:.

OK, I need another lager  :-* ... time to close this  ;).

KynloStephen66515:
"It is what it is."
--- End quote ---

Eso si que es
#SOCKS

tomos:
I doubt that pictures of four (4) different salt and pepper grinders would be of much interest to a group that seems primarily oriented toward all things computer.
-barney (March 06, 2013, 11:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

I want to see them !
(honestly :P)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version