ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Gadget WEEKENDS

<< < (106/121) > >>

4wd:
Picked up a portable car jump starter, (1500A peak), recently ... now I have to wait for the battery to die to test it.  In the meantime it can act as a portable battery pack with QC3.0.

Be interested to try this on my Landcruiser, only a 3.4l diesel but of the old indirect injection glow-plug variety, (20:1 compression ratio), not the more modern common rail direct injection versions ... unfortunately the battery doesn't want to die :-\

Amazon [AU]

Also a set of Tronsmart Spunky Beat TWS earbuds

skwire:
Picked up a portable car jump starter-4wd (June 08, 2020, 12:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

I have similar in each vehicle and used them successfully on mine and other motorist's vehicles.  The others motorists always amazed when I bust that out instead of jumper cables.   :Thmbsup:

wraith808:
Picked up a portable car jump starter-4wd (June 08, 2020, 12:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

I have similar in each vehicle and used them successfully on mine and other motorist's vehicles.  The others motorists always amazed when I bust that out instead of jumper cables.   :Thmbsup:

-skwire (June 08, 2020, 01:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

Same here.  I make sure there's one in each car- and now that my daughter has her car, I need to go buy her one!  :Thmbsup:

The other advantage- there's no risk to your car when jumping off the car of others, and it's very easy to maneuver!

mouser:
Ditto  :up:

Especially in time of pandemic when some of are not driving our cars frequently, can be a life saver.

Arizona Hot:
Gadget WEEKENDS    Gadget WEEKENDS

GPD Pocket 2 Ultrabook Windows 10 Portable Mini Laptop

GPD Pocket 2 Mini Laptop

For the pocket with nothing, because there won't be room for anything else! It has almost everything, but you will still need your phone to get online.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version