ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Gadget WEEKENDS

<< < (80/122) > >>

4wd:
The ones in the background give the impression that once one pulls the inner portion out, the inner portion will stay pulled out (i.e. not spring back).  Is that correct?-ewemoa (October 15, 2016, 02:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, that's right, you have to push it back in.  There is a couple of other animgifs on the site that also show closing it.

I got a little bored with using the plastic card holders the bank provides for free ... who knows how long this will last but it is a bit more friendly on pocket linings :)

ewemoa:
Thanks for the clarification.

Took a closer look and I see there are actually 5 slots + one on the back.  Nice.

cranioscopical:
Low tech gadget, my new minimalist wallet
-4wd (October 15, 2016, 02:26 AM)
--- End quote ---
Mine is very similar... empty :(

4wd:
Yes, I know, it's not the weekend but this thread has been a little slow and it makes a change from the squabbling going on in the Silly Humour thread  :P

Anyway, I'm sure it's a weekend somewhere in the multiverse.

New laptop:
Gadget WEEKENDS

Dell 11-3162: Pentium N3710 and 120GB SSD, I've upgraded it to 8GB RAM and Win10Pro ... makes a nice upgrade from my ageing Atom N270 powered netbook for approximately the same weight with the bonus of 10 hour battery life.

Also:
Gadget WEEKENDS

A PortaPow (as was mentioned in this thread) and a YubiKey Fido (I probably should have gone for the more expensive versions that include OTP function but ... one day hopefully, PayPal will be pulled screaming into the 21st century).

The PortaPow isn't really for the security side of things, I was more interested in the smart charging side of it.

New toys for my upcoming multi-month lack of net access :-\

cranioscopical:
Nice work with the NetBook  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version