ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Gadget WEEKENDS

<< < (23/122) > >>

barney:
changed at ~6 month intervals
-4wd (January 12, 2013, 10:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

For you, that's good.  My replacement schedule was something like two (2) weeks  ;).  mouser's gadget is much more cost effective for me.  Different usages affect utility & efficiencies  :huh:.

mwb1100:
Are you taking into account the cost of money, since you spent all $20 up front instead of over a couple decades for the foil? Just think of all the interest that amortized $20 could have earned.

barney:
Are you taking into account the cost of money, since you spent all $20 up front instead of over a couple decades for the foil? Just think of all the interest that amortized $20 could have earned.
-mwb1100 (January 12, 2013, 11:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

This is an awful lot of discussion over something pretty inconsequential  :P.  Actually, insofar as monetary values, I've saved money, according to inflation estimates.

However, there's a mostly non-monetary benefit.  I'm an old cripple, so the less often I have to bend down to the base of the oven the better - for me.  For normal healthy bodies, there's still a lot less bending/strain.  Not all benefits are monetary in nature, nor is financial return necessarily a significant factor.  You might consider the Feng Shui of ovens  :P as well as the mental stress reduction of knowing you have bought a product that will lessen your overall effort(s).  There's more, but I'm outa here on this one  :-\ :-* :P.

mwb1100:
-mwb1100 (January 12, 2013, 11:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

This is an awful lot of discussion over something pretty inconsequential  :P.
-barney (January 12, 2013, 11:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah - my comment was intended as a poke in the ribs (I don't use smileys much, so I forgot to add one).

4wd:
Let's move onto something else food related then :)

Always handy, the Titanium is even better.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version