ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Well, I got it: Nokia Lumia 920, Windows 8

<< < (19/19)

superboyac:
The release was a mess... I think I just got lucky, ordered early and got in with the first wave of preorders. Did you get a choice of color?
-allen (January 11, 2013, 10:50 PM)
--- End quote ---
oh yeah.  i was NOT going to get anything other than black no matter what.  funny too...the whole att store thing is 100% bullshit.  they had, no joke, about 15 people working in the store, with maybe 10 customers in there.  yet they made everyone log in to the ipads, and then each customer had to wait minimum 15 minutes before getting served.  so while waiting, i was wondering how come the wait was so long? well, of the 15 employees there, only 2 were able to help you buy something, the rest of them do nothing...i mean, except write your name on the ipad.

this stuff makes me honestly, in a serious way, question certain things about our economy.  whenever i bring it up, people dismiss it as overthinking.  but this is supposedly a bad economy, and things like this are taking place.  it is wild to really think about.  this is actually working for large successful companies, and smaller folk with really great ideas and great business sense and etc etc just can't do anything.  why??  oh, it's just the way it is, it has always been this way.  i don't know...doesn't make sense to me.

but yea...i got the black phone.  :D

allen:
It is a really great economy for some of us... just, you know, not us.

superboyac:
OK, now I'm getting even more annoyed...
the Windows Phone will not allow you to download an exe file, presumably because you can't just install it (plus security reasons i'm sure).  Really annoying.  What kind of windows OS doesn't let you download ANY file you may desire?  Great.

PS.  Can someone attach the latest bittorrent sync windows installer here?  ;)

allen:
-superboyac (July 29, 2013, 04:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

D'oh

superboyac:
-superboyac (July 29, 2013, 04:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

D'oh
-allen (July 30, 2013, 12:54 AM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version