ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Well, I got it: Nokia Lumia 920, Windows 8

<< < (18/19) > >>

allen:
I will never buy another phone that doesn't have wireless charging.

superboyac:
I will never buy another phone that doesn't have wireless charging.
-allen (January 11, 2013, 08:26 PM)
--- End quote ---
yea, seriously.  question: did you also feel like you were getting a vip backroom treatment when getting your first one?  i did.  it was supposed to be free, but they didn't have it right when the phone was available.   so you had to go back a few weeks later to the store and say you wanted one.  then they ordered one, and it arrives a week or so later.  then they call you to pick it up.  then you go in and have to talk to the store manager, who brings it out from the back.   ;D  very involved process.  they must have REALLY limited supplies of them or something.  you have to really want one to get it in your hands.

allen:
Mine, shockingly, came in the mail with the phone!

superboyac:
Mine, shockingly, came in the mail with the phone!
-allen (January 11, 2013, 10:19 PM)
--- End quote ---
what?!  why wouldn't they mail mine to me??  i went to 4 stores, and called them.  told me i had to go pick it up in the store. sheesh.

allen:
The release was a mess... I think I just got lucky, ordered early and got in with the first wave of preorders. Did you get a choice of color?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version