ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2013

NANY 2013 PLEDGE - Contractor's Work Log

<< < (8/14) > >>

relipse:
Ok I fixed as many bugs as I can as well as have the new design partially implemented

I also added a feature to have the work log timer stay in the task bar, so try out the latest GUI for Windows
http://cworklog.com/downloads/WorkLogGui_0889.zip

tomos:
I removed older version and started afresh.

Script error is gone :Thmbsup:

initial "cant find file" error still there.

I dont see the new design at all (with the previous version I only saw the image after adding login details manually to the ini file).

tomos:
After I add my login details to preferences, this is what I see on start up:

(should it not log me in automatically?)

tomos:
Next I get this:

(note icons/text a bit wonky top-left)

but things go pear shaped here :-(
when I click on 'Clock on' for one of the logs, a small IE window opens - it is not resizeable so all I can see is this.

then I notice that one of my logs is marked 'in progress' (you can also see this in first image) - I dont see any way of stopping it. Clicking on the icon doesnt change anything.
I close the GUI and look online - it's the same. Refresh doesnt change anything so I dont think it is really in progress. [false suppostition there as it doesnt reflect time change till stopped - see edit below]

clicking on Clock-in for the other log works online.

I better do some actual work now for a bit ;-)
I can test again later to see if I can reproduce all this

EDIT/ the 'in progress' log was running since last night.
I clicked online on the icon and the popup showed it as running (this had not worked in the GUI).
I always turn off my computer at nights but somehow it kept going. (I dont remember starting it, but must have by mistake when testing.)

relipse:
After I add my login details to preferences, this is what I see on start up:
 (see attachment in previous post)
(should it not log me in automatically?)
-tomos (November 21, 2012, 06:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ok, after you add your login credentials to the Preferences -> Server tab, you need to close the program and re-open it.

If you see the main website coming up in the mini browser that means there is an error.
Basically the app loads a minified version of the website seen here: http://cworklog.com/index.php?mobile=1
If the login screen does not look like that, then perhaps the credentials are incorrect.

What I am concerned about is the file not found error. Did you try running the app as administrator?
Is your account a guest account or anything?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version