ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2013

NANY 2013 PLEDGE - Contractor's Work Log

<< < (3/14) > >>

tomos:
2) I'm unable to delete a company - keeps going from the second confirmation dialogue back to the first.

--- End quote ---

Thank you for the bug submission, I just indeed fixed this and uploaded a new delete.php. Please try it again
-relipse (November 08, 2012, 10:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

that's working now :up:
I had somehow made three companies with the same name (I didnt report it because I wasn't fully sure how I did it :-\)

When I click on the Companies icon, I'm able to edit the name of the company. Also I'm able to change the hourly rate. This is not reflected in current logs - which is correct behaviour.
The ability though, to edit the rate & the hours within a log is important imo. I presume 'Actual hours' is meant to be manually modifiable?

relipse:
Looks very nice. It doesn't seem to want to accept input in the actual hours field. I'll enter a number, but it always reverts back to 0. I've tried hitting enter and tabbing out of the field but neither seems to work. Editing start and stop times also seems to be a problem. I doubleclick as directed but nothing happens. Probably just something I don't understand how to do.

I'm using Firefox 16.0.2
-40hz (November 08, 2012, 08:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

This problem is fixed, it happened because mysql in windows is NOT case sensitive and i accidentally had a capital L in my database name. In linux this failed as an invalid table.

Thank you so much for testing this out for me.

40hz:
^Will give it a retry at earliest opportunity. Thanks for getting back so quickly! :)

tomos:
Looks very nice. It doesn't seem to want to accept input in the actual hours field. I'll enter a number, but it always reverts back to 0. I've tried hitting enter and tabbing out of the field but neither seems to work. Editing start and stop times also seems to be a problem. I doubleclick as directed but nothing happens. Probably just something I don't understand how to do.

I'm using Firefox 16.0.2
-40hz (November 08, 2012, 08:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

This problem is fixed-relipse (November 08, 2012, 02:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

yes, confirmed :-)
I'm also now able to change hourly rate in the log view and it is applied correctly
[edit] for the calculated hours. I'm still unclear - are the 'actual hours' meant to include uncharged time? [/edit]

relipse:
yeah i'm not sure what i was thinking about when i created the "actual hours" feature
just sort of a verification of how much you worked what you want to bill for.
Personally I just copy the calculated hours directly over there at the end of the week.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version