ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Unfinished Requests

IDEA: Keyboard navigation keys to mimic the action of drag or swipe

(1/1)

siddhu.iam:
This is mainly to play touchscreen games like temple run or subway surfers on the big hd screens of computers using keyboard controls.
My rough algorithm is:

if input is ( 'left' key ),
output is (move pinter to centre of screen , then hold LeftMouseButton, then move mouse pointer about 2 centimeters to left, then release LeftMouseButton)

if input is ( 'up' key ),
output is (move pinter to centre of screen , then hold LeftMouseButton, then move mouse pointer about 2 centimeters upwards, then release LeftMouseButton)

if input is ( 'right' key ),
output is (move pinter to centre of screen , then hold LeftMouseButton, then move mouse pointer about 2 centimeters to right, then release LeftMouseButton)

if input is ( 'down' key ),
output is (move pinter to centre of screen , then hold LeftMouseButton, then move mouse pointer about 2 centimeters downwards, then release LeftMouseButton)

Renegade:
I don't think that is possible. It sounds like you're mixing mobile and desktop platforms, then mixing input sources. The first problem is that you can't run mobile apps on the desktop. Well, without an emulator, and then you have to deal with the emulator, which would already have input rules. Maybe I'm not understanding something though...

siddhu.iam:
I'm already running those apps with Intel AppUp, and they are running very smoothly unlike the case of an emulator. They dont even need to be opened from the emulator, they can be just run from the desktop.
If you still think its too hard, try atleast this: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=32769.0

bugmagnet:
Sounds feasible. I coded an app a while back to move the mouse pointer around in the systray to cause refresh of the icons therein.

What version of Windows are we talking about here?

Kind regards,
Bugmagnet

siddhu.iam:
We're talkin'bout win7/8... It'd e great if you can do it... I found out after posting this question that even a lot of my friends would appreciate such feature, so it can become popular with reasonable promotion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version