ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Easy Screencast Recorder

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - Easy Screencast Recorder - v1.17.01 - May 31, 2017

<< < (36/41) > >>

Kopejkin:
There are several wishes which could increase usability and functionality of the application. Of course, if you have a desire to make it.

Why not to make highlighting of the mouse pointer and the performed operations: clicks by the left and right buttons? Presentation (informational content) of a screencast improves.

And it would be quite good to increase time of display of hints for options in the menu of settings. Or to hide hints after loss of focusing on an option.

Regards.

mouser:
ESR is going to get an update soon.. Those are good ideas though not the very easiest to add.. Let me consider.

mouser:
If use the option "Completely hide red..." in version 1.14.01, the problem with the red rectangle is missing.
--- End quote ---

I have just uploaded a new beta.  For those that had to use this new kludge option because they were seeing the red box in their captures, I would be very interested to hear if the new beta solves the problem WITHOUT having to enable this kludge option.

mouser:
I have one report that the new build fixes the red box problem (event with the fix checkbox option disabled) -- I'd like to get some more confirmations and then remove that kludge fix option.

I have been thinking about Kopejkin's requests -- it would be nice to have an option to show a text subtitle stating when keys were pressed or mouse buttons were clicked, etc.

mouser:
v1.15.01 - May 22, 2017

* [Improvement] High-DPI Windows (text size > 100%) is now supported well.
* [Improvement] Installer now offers to run app after installation.
* [Improvement] Options now accessible from system tray.
* [BugFix] On windows 10 a remnant red overlay was seen when changing capture modes.
* [BugFix] Another attempt to fix bug where Red region was stuck on screen for some people during recording; new kludge option that should absolutely solve it if you still see it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version