ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Easy Screencast Recorder

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - Easy Screencast Recorder - v1.17.01 - May 31, 2017

<< < (15/41) > >>

kunkel321:
Very awesome Mouser!  I can already tell this is going to be my favorite recorder.   The ability to easily switch b/t AVI and MP4 already puts it ahead of most of the competition....

Are you ready for bug reports--or is it too soon for that?
Also be aware that I'll have a flood of feature requests   :D   ;)

RE: Name: You already have Screenshot Captor and Weblink Captor...  Surely this is part of the "Captor" family!
I'm secretly hoping you'll someday make a full-on editor version.  Hence I'm hoping that this will be a "Mini Captor" and the future-hoped-for version will be "Screencast Captor," sister of "Screenshot Captor."   :D  

TaoPhoenix:
ARGH! My suppositions were correct... but mouser cheated!  He abbreviated it ESR!
-wraith808 (November 09, 2012, 10:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

Does Eric S. Raymond like this? : )

mouser:
I'm secretly hoping you'll someday make a full-on editor version.
--- End quote ---

The other possibility is that I could increasingly perfect this to be a tool that would work hand-in-glove with another editing tool that someone else writes.  i could certainly add the recording of mouse movements and keyboard activity into a separate datafile for use by such an editor, and not record cursor in the screencast.

I think splitting the tools up in this way would make a lot of sense.

Now who wants to write a full-blown movie editor with annotations, callouts, cursor stuff, etc.?

Deozaan:
Intelligently Nuanced Screencasting Application of Natural Excellence.

mouser:
V1.04 is up, with minor improvements.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version