ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Anonymous Protest Canada's surveillance

(1/2) > >>

Tinman57:
[ Looks like Anonymous are the new Freedom Fighters.]
Anonymous protests planned over government surveillance
The shadowy hacker collective is upset over the tracking and profiling of citizens.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2013508/anonymous-protests-planned-over-government-surveillance.html

Renegade:
Yes... The fascists have taken control of Canada too... :(

Pretty much whatever horror takes place in the US is mirrored in Canada. And every now and then, Ottawa manages to 1-up Washington D.C. in proving that they can be better tyrants. Not often, but every once in a while.

And the Canadian sheeple say, "baaaaa!"

Tinman57:
Yes... The fascists have taken control of Canada too... :(

Pretty much whatever horror takes place in the US is mirrored in Canada. And every now and then, Ottawa manages to 1-up Washington D.C. in proving that they can be better tyrants. Not often, but every once in a while.

And the Canadian sheeple say, "baaaaa!" -Renegade (November 04, 2012, 07:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

It's sad too.  I would have never thought that Canada would follow in the footsteps of the New World Order .....uh..... U.S.

Renegade:
  It's sad too.  I would have never thought that Canada would follow in the footsteps of the New World Order .....uh..... U.S.
-Tinman57 (November 04, 2012, 08:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

It's often hard to hear the marching and stamping jackboots over the bleating of the sheeple. :(

zridling:
I'm surprised how fast Canada's politicians turned against file sharing and followed the US's lead in state surveillance of its citizens. What the protesters should do is put the Guy Fawkes masks on the back of their head and march backwards!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version