ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

First Time With Win 8

(1/6) > >>

Tinman57:
Hilarious.  Users first time with Windows 8

Deozaan:
Just FYI that video was from back in March. During a preview/beta of Windows 8. Not that it's necessarily any less relevant because of the date. But I thought it was important to know the date of the video. (c:

mouser:
Frankly I had just about the exact same experience as that guy in the video, except with a lot more angry cursing, and general depression about the future of Microsoft.

allen:
This "first experience" won't happen in the real world as when you boot up it actually gives you details on the different hover regions for accessing the menu, the importance of the start button on the keyboard, etc.

During the previews, I was a bit ambivalent about Windows 8. I've since upgraded both my desktop and laptop and have come to really love the OS. Not everyone will come to that conclusion, but this is the direction Microsoft is headed so . . . take it or leave it. How long before you go Linux Mouser?

Also, I am obligated to say this as I say it any time I see reference to him -- Chris Pirillo is a troll whose Internet career should have ended 12 years ago.

40hz:
Also, I am obligated to say this as I say it any time I see reference to him -- Chris Pirillo is a troll whose Internet career should have ended 12 years ago.
-allen (November 05, 2012, 11:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

;D ;D

Guess his record of three marriages speaks volumes in support of your opinion. :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version