ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Synergy Virtual KVM

<< < (9/10) > >>

clean:
As said, I tried both MWB and SM, on external screens connected to old and slow notebooks, and I certainly had a critical eye on response times. They were similar and both absolutely acceptable, and I couldn't recognize a difference; your experience with special set-ups, and especially such including Macs, might differ.

(As short as possible: I never said "the product was bad", I said "product not good", i.e. not acceptable for me for factors (background, price) beyond quality, and I later explained this bottom line with wich I had begun. And of course, there must be a "right to answer" in a discussion forum, which makes all the difference to sites like bits where there is no such right. And, as interested parties will certainly have found out by themselves, the 12 bucks-offer (incl. VAT) will soon be on bits, not on GAOTD as B. erroneously announced.)

40hz:
@clean - Please drop it. Do it as a favor to Mouser.

Renegade:
Well, still a few days in, and Synergy seems to be doing extremely well. I fully charged my mouse direct on the electrical socket, and it's far smoother now.

It seems like there are some "gotchas" there that once solved, end the problems. But, they take some farting around with.

So far, I'm quite happy with Synergy.

bmms:
-Renegade (November 15, 2012, 07:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

Already considered to donate for their work?

Renegade:
-Renegade (November 15, 2012, 07:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

Already considered to donate for their work?
-BartelsMedia (November 16, 2012, 02:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yep. Just donated today.

Mind you, it wasn't a lot, but they'll be in my list of software to donate for again. In the past I've bought software multiple times for a single license and donated multiple times for software, but things are a bit thinner these days, so I need to watch things a bit better. Before, I was single without a family, and really blew a lot of money that I didn't need to. Still, I think it's important to express financial support for software that I enjoy. Been doing that for years, and will continue to do so.

Any word on that $10 special that you'd mentioned before? Curious.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version