ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Synergy Virtual KVM

<< < (7/10) > >>

barney:
But please - can you possibly give it (and us) a rest?
-40hz (November 11, 2012, 07:43 AM)
--- End quote ---
Amen!!!

bmms:
I'm sure software such as yours makes it very easy to post this sort of thing rapidly and efficiently
--- End quote ---

I am glad, that you explore potential uses for our software. But to be honest, I haven't used PhraseExpress for my posting. It was a hand-made text and a boilerplate template manager doesn't help too much. PhraseExpress may just have corrected a few typos or expanded frequently used single words. However, the complete sentences are too specific to be saved as a text snippet.

As you are so passionate about following our communicaton over the whole internets so closely, you may consider to subscribe to our Twitter account. Just in case you want to stay up-to-date.

wraith808:
*facepalm*

*headdesk*

tomos:
Lock it please!

40hz:
Lock it please!
-tomos (November 11, 2012, 12:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'd prefer it be edited. ;D

I don't see any good reason why a perfectly good and valuable discussion topic should be shut down purely because somebody (who should know better) has again decided to hijack the discussion, go completely off topic, and start going on and on about something nobody here much cares about.

Just my  :two:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version