ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Any DCer's in Seattle?

<< < (3/3)

Edvard:
Hey Timns, how'd your trip go?  :tellme:
I hope my "itinerary" didn't lead you astray, and hopefully you found some other cool sites to visit and things to do.

superboyac:
Drive down to Tacoma, go to this coffee shop called Satellite Coffee.  Get a cappuccino or a honey latte, enjoy!  I'll be there in a couple of weeks, and I'll be dropping by probably twice a day.

timns:
Hey Timns, how'd your trip go?  :tellme:
I hope my "itinerary" didn't lead you astray, and hopefully you found some other cool sites to visit and things to do.
-Edvard (October 30, 2012, 08:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

It was very nice thanks - in fact I've been twice recently and need to go back again at the end of November. I think I've covered quite a few of the items on your list by now  :Thmbsup: and found some pretty nice restaurants to boot. In particular "Toulouse Petit" deserves a mention.

cranioscopical:
In particular "Toulouse Petit" deserves a mention.
-timns (October 30, 2012, 10:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well, yes, but the washrooms are too distant, necessitating a Toulouse loo trek.

Edvard:
It was very nice thanks - in fact I've been twice recently and need to go back again at the end of November. I think I've covered quite a few of the items on your list by now  :Thmbsup: and found some pretty nice restaurants to boot. In particular "Toulouse Petit" deserves a mention.
--- End quote ---

Glad to help. Never heard of that restaurant, they come and go so fast nowadays, and I just don't make it across the water much.  My budget rather precludes nice restaurant trips anyway, but I'll check it out if I get the chance.
Did you get to see the King Tut Exhibit at Seattle Center? It's going until Jan 6 and it's the last time it'll be outside of Egypt, so definitely go if you haven't.  Went with my wife and son in September and my son got some great pictures.  I hear they banned cameras now; before they allowed cameras but no flash.

Drive down to Tacoma, go to this coffee shop called Satellite Coffee.  Get a cappuccino or a honey latte, enjoy!  I'll be there in a couple of weeks, and I'll be dropping by probably twice a day.
-superboyac (October 30, 2012, 09:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

I don't make it down to Tacoma much either, but if I happen to be in the neighborhood, I promise to stop by.

In particular "Toulouse Petit" deserves a mention.
--- End quote ---

Well, yes, but the washrooms are too distant, necessitating a Toulouse loo trek.
-cranioscopical (October 30, 2012, 11:22 PM)
--- End quote ---
:nono2: ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version