ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Additional actions on last clip

(1/1)

JeremyWW:
Hi,

Even when the 'last clip' and even all clips are deleted the last clip text remains on the 'Additional actions on last clip...' line on the quick paste pop-up. Possible to have that removed when the clip is deleted?

Thanks.

JeremyWW:
Any comment on this mouser? Might seem picky, but I like things cleared up / deleted when choosing to do so. It's a shared computer so having left overs on the pop-up is undesirable. Thanks.

mouser:
Let me chew on the idea.. It's very sensible but not quite as trivial to implement as one might think.

JeremyWW:
Let me chew on the idea.. It's very sensible but not quite as trivial to implement as one might think.
-mouser (December 04, 2012, 06:56 PM)
--- End quote ---
OK. I'm not a programmer so I don't know what would be involved in clearing the text between the () on the pop-up... Hopefully you'll have a 'eureka moment'  :)

Sometime back I recall someone suggesting that there should be a 'one click' option somewhere to clear the clipboard completely, rather than having to open up the main window and delete entries. I was imagining that it could be tied in with that somehow...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version