ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Help With A Solution?

<< < (2/3) > >>

y0himba:
My File Punter application should be able to do this.  y0himba, do you have any experience with regular expressions?
-skwire (October 25, 2012, 01:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

Unfortunately, no.  Another issue I am running into is a less then helpful IT department.  I think I may need to create the file then try to somehow get them to run it on the back end.

skwire:
Unfortunately, no.-y0himba (October 25, 2012, 01:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

No worries, this should be a simple operation.

Another issue I am running into is a less then helpful IT department.  I think I may need to create the file then try to somehow get them to run it on the back end.-y0himba (October 25, 2012, 01:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hmmm...do you not have direct access to these folders?  That is, are you not able to manipulate them yourself from your computer?

BTW, I'm trying to raise you via PM on IRC...might be easier than going back and forth on the forum.

y0himba:
HOLY CRAP!  File Punter is AMAZING.  I tried a few others similar, but nothing was as powerful or flexible. The folks at work have been trying to process 600000+ files for 3 week, and with Skwire's help I was able to get it done TODAY. Regular Expression is INCREDIBLE!

skwire:
Right on.  Thanks for the update.   :D

mouser:
Nice  :Thmbsup:
I love reading threads like this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version