ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2013

NANY 2013 Release: Customizable Remote Administration Panel (CRAP)

<< < (17/28) > >>

hamradio:
These are some nice improvements. Thanks!  :Thmbsup:

However, I don't quite understand this:

* Delete from the layout management menu with a certain key+click combo on the layout item of a non opened layout.-hamradio (June 23, 2020, 01:01 PM)
--- End quote ---
Can you elaborate?
-ConstanceJill (June 24, 2020, 11:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

It is possible to delete from the layout management menu (as in deleting the file from hard drive and then removing from the menu) other non opened layouts with Ctrl+Left Click.

ConstanceJill:
OK !

BTW I just noticed this: I usually keep my CRAP window at the bottom right corner of my desktop, right above the taskbar. When it's there, if I mouse over the Layout Management button, the tooltip keeps flashing. Same if I mouse over the name of my current (and only) layout.
Doesn't happen if I move the window a little away from the desktop's corner.

Running Windows 10 x64 v1909, I don't have access to another OS to test it on right now.

oblivion:
(Flashing tooltip)

Running Windows 10 x64 v1909, I don't have access to another OS to test it on right now.
-ConstanceJill (June 25, 2020, 05:45 AM)
--- End quote ---
Confirmed for Windows 10 x64 v1809 too, but doesn't happen on my Windows 7 laptop.

hamradio:
(Flashing tooltip)

-ConstanceJill (June 25, 2020, 05:45 AM)
--- End quote ---
Confirmed for Windows 10 x64 v1809 too, but doesn't happen on my Windows 7 laptop.
-oblivion (June 25, 2020, 08:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

I do not think I can do anything for that as I just tell it what tooltip to show and it does it. It appears to be forcing the tooltip to display not over the taskbar/system tray as well as not allowing the tooltip to go off the edge of the screen, so that is a perfect storm you could say for the following.

The thing is when the tooltip appears and the mouse is then over the tooltip, then it thinks you are no longer over the control therefore it disappears making the mouse over the control again and that is how you get that loop. I will look into it more to make sure though.

ConstanceJill:
Hey there,

A few months ago I've acquired a new computer, that runs Windows 11, where it does not seem possible to create custom toolbars any more.
And so lately I've been thinking, instead of putting the shortcuts to my games on the desktop, why not use CRAP as a launcher? :D

In the process of recreating my game shortcuts into CRAP, I got the following idea: it would be neat if I could just drag and drop an icon onto the current layout, or maybe to the layout editor window, and that would basically parse that shortcut and create an equivalent button (using the icon, command prefix and its name as a caption).
Would that be feasible? :)

Another possible improvement I've been thinking of: from the "Add new button" dialog, if there is no defined "Command Prefix" yet, and the user just loaded the icon from an .exe file, perhaps we could have the program populate the prefix with that same exe file's path?

Oh and, I suppose it's some kind of bug: when browsing to an executable to get its icon, CRAP fails to recognize that an .EXE file was selected unless its extension is entirely in lower case (so it will work only with ".exe", but not ".EXE" or a mix of upper and lower case).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version