ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2013

NANY 2013 Release: Customizable Remote Administration Panel (CRAP)

<< < (14/27) > >>

hamradio:
CRAP v1.0.152 build 10 was private beta just getting around to making it the official version. If you already have that version you should not have to re download this version again as it is identical to it.

New in this version is an icon extractor to get the icon from executable files.

All others see first post for download link.

hamradio:
I have been working on a few areas of the program and cleaning up some code.  See screenshots of the button editor (icons might get redesigned) coming in a future release... :)

ConstanceJill:
Alright then, I'm still using it every day at work so I'm available if you have a version you want tested :D

hamradio:
Alright then, I'm still using it every day at work so I'm available if you have a version you want tested :D
-ConstanceJill (October 30, 2019, 04:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

Any thoughts on the new look? Personally I think it looks cleaner and easier to read.

Note: It does cleanup the caption for the display in list by removing the \n from the captions if it finds that in it along with making the separator and linebreak information for display in the list different but it doesn't mess with the original data as it just does that for the display version in the list any thoughts on that?

ConstanceJill:
Well so far I only really noticed 2 differences between the version I'm using and your screenshots:

1 - in your screenshot, a small sized version of the icon associated to the button is visible next to the checkbox: I like that :)

2 - in your screenshot, there is no grid or visible separation between the column headers: I'm not sure if that's related to Windows 10's theme or due to a change you made, but I must admit I'm not a fan of this :( … imho it's better to have a visible indicator of where you should move the mouse cursor if you want to resize the columns, like I circled on the attached screenshot.

From the screenshots only, I didn't figure about the "\n"s not being visible, but since they can't be seen, that wasn't obvious… and I don't think I quite like that either :(.
Since it is a dialog box intended for the user to review/change settings, and they are a part of those settings, I don't see much point in hiding them here. On the contrary, I suppose them not being visible might cause issues in figuring out exactly why a button is displaying as it is.
If you're editing the contents of a specific caption field, do the \n in that very field become visible then? If not, how do you make them visible, so you can know if there are any and where they are?

I'm interested in the "linebreak" feature. Does that make like a horizontal line splitting the space in the interface into different areas, or am I misinterpreting it? If that's what it does, is there a way for the user to add some sort of header/title caption to the different areas?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version