ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2013

NANY 2013 Release: Customizable Remote Administration Panel (CRAP)

<< < (5/27) > >>

ConstanceJill:
Hello there .o/

Indeed, in my idea, the program should not add a space by itself. It would be a big problem when trying to use various commands such as :
mstsc /v:variable
mmc c:\windows\system32\compmgmt.msc /computer:\\variable
explorer \\variable\C$
shutdown -r -t -0 -m \\variable

However, I've been thinking that maybe it would be possible to make the blank spaces somehow visible in the button edition form, like in the old days of DOS apps, where you had a font with fixed width and a repeated background of characters such as "░" in fields, where nothing was written.

hamradio:
MINOR UPDATE

1. Hopefully fixed the vertical scrollbar from appearing after a minimize when it was not showing before minimization.
2. Hopefully fixed the DropDownWidth bug.
3. Added <var> that will allow you to specify it as many times as you want in both prefix and suffix. (If not specified then old method works of putting it in the middle of prefix+suffix.)
4. Added another button parameter to allow you to specify if the command window should stay open once command is done. (Useful for commands that need information reviewed.)
5. Added a resize helper that shows the outline of the buttons when resizing the form.
6. Added Move Left/Right One to the context menu of each button and separator.
7. Hopefully did not break anything, but let me know if I did and I will set about to fix it with a hotfix update.

Note: See first post for download url. :up:

As for showing the whitespaces in the textbox I am not sure it would be possible with a normal textbox.

ConstanceJill:
Thanks, looks like a very nice update :}

ConstanceJill:
Hey there .o/

I've been using version 1.0.89 build 1 this week and I saw the window about being allowed to run only one instance.
However I didn't find an option in the GUI to choose whether or not to allow it.
Also, in my opinion, it would be better if possible, when only one instance is allowed, to make it so that, when trying to run another instance, the window of the existing instance would come up on top of other windows which may be hiding it, instead of displaying this warning window.

I love the resize helper, btw  :-*
And yes, the vertical scrollbar thing definitely seems fixed. Thanks again :Thmbsup:

hamradio:
Hey there .o/

I've been using version 1.0.89 build 1 this week and I saw the window about being allowed to run only one instance.
However I didn't find an option in the GUI to choose whether or not to allow it.
Also, in my opinion, it would be better if possible, when only one instance is allowed, to make it so that, when trying to run another instance, the window of the existing instance would come up on top of other windows which may be hiding it, instead of displaying this warning window.

I love the resize helper, btw  :-*
And yes, the vertical scrollbar thing definitely seems fixed. Thanks again :Thmbsup:
-ConstanceJill (November 21, 2012, 04:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

1. Unless it is minimized the existing instance should come to the top of other windows after displaying that window through a windows api call.  I am also still fiddling with a easy way make it only one instance on demand.  I may comment it out till I can figure out the easiest way.

2. Glad you like the resize helper.
3. Good about vertical scrollbar.

:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version