ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2013

NANY 2013 Release: Customizable Remote Administration Panel (CRAP)

<< < (2/27) > >>

hamradio:
 - the tooltip displayed when mouse is over a button seems to have an unnecessary empty line at the beginning : Should be fixed let me know if not.
(Note: You can add your own custom fixed text to the tooltip as well and it will still show the other information as well below your text.)

- also, the tooltip includes a line saying whether or not variable is ignored : removed as requested.
 - while the "&" character is now properly displayed in the status bar, it appears doubled in the mouse over tooltip : fixed.
 - would it be possible to let the custom and settings files have the xml extension instead of dat, since they appear to be xml ? :] : fixed.

ConstanceJill:
Thanks a lot again :}

hamradio:
Thanks a lot again :}
-ConstanceJill (October 25, 2012, 01:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

Your welcome. :)

ConstanceJill:
Hmm as I've posted on my last message on the original thread, it looks like this new version is broken :'( : whichever button I click, it just opens a cmd.exe window in the directory where the program's exe is.

hamradio:
Should be fixed sorry about that had to go do a few things away from computer.  Try now should be fixed.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version