ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

PastePath 1.5.0.1

<< < (4/5) > >>

MilesAhead:
PastePath 1.0.3.0 Now one size fits all. I got rid of the COM approach. Most of my Explorer utilities require the same folder setting as shown in the earlier screen shot.... display full path in title bar.  That method has always been very reliable. This version should work across XP,Vista and Windows Seven 32 and 64 bit.

tomos:
On windows 7, the setting says "(Classic theme only)" at the end there
-
your screenshot above says:
"(Classic folders only)".

Just wanted to note that this works even though I'm *not* using classic theme (I'm using Aero).

MilesAhead:
Yeah, I don't know why they put that in the parens. I use a transparent Aero based theme on Vista and a custom I got from Bongo on W7 forums and it works fine.  The Bongo theme is Aero but he made the Explorer background antique white. Less glare when using fractal flame wallpaper with all the black background.

Don't ask me why you can't just change the Explorer background color in the registry. Plus I tried all those background color changers. None of them work in Computer. Bongo's theme was the only one that works since it's hard wired.

MilesAhead:
PastePath 1.1.0.0 Added Browse for Folder standard dialog to supported dialogs. It must be the type with an Edit Line to paste into of course. :)

MilesAhead:
PastePath 1.2.0.0 Changed the hotkey to Control Winkey Right Click. Removed all window exclusions. Now works with any target window that will except text paste from clipboard.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version