ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

PastePath 1.5.0.1

<< < (3/5) > >>

tomos:
Might as well try 64 bit compiled.
-MilesAhead (October 23, 2012, 09:52 AM)
--- End quote ---
---------------------------
Error:  0x8000FFFF - Catastrophic failure

Specifically: hwnd

Line#
--->   087: if (Item.hwnd = _hwnd) 

Continue running the script?

MilesAhead:
Might as well try 64 bit compiled.
-MilesAhead (October 23, 2012, 09:52 AM)
--- End quote ---
Error:  0x8000FFFF - Catastrophic failure

Line#
--->   087: if (Item.hwnd = _hwnd)  

Continue running the script?
-tomos (October 23, 2012, 12:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

I read on ahk forum there's some flaw in how AHK_L does COM where it cannot differentiate all the property access methods. It's weird because both the 32 bit and 64 bit work fine on my Vista64.  I'll have to see if I can find another folder detection. Maybe using WMI.

MilesAhead:
--- End quote ---

One more try? This one I did without COM object. But for it to work Explorer View Settings must have "Display Full Path in the Title Bar" enabled.

tomos:
^ Yaaaah, it works :Thmbsup:

I dont know did it complicate things, but (I think) I was doing something wrong all along :-[
I was right-clicking in the Address field of save/open dialogue - it works now though, even if I do that.

MilesAhead:
No. I don't think it was you at all. I was pasting into Address Field too. It just sends Control-v to paste.

I think I will just put the last one on my page since it works. Many of my utilities require that same title bar setting anyway. Also it's faster than looping through the shell application window list.

Thanks very much for trying the various versions.   :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version