ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

PastePath 1.5.0.1

<< < (2/5) > >>

MilesAhead:
Please try this one

(whoops!! I never modified the rest of the function. Hang on a bit)

Ok, try it now.

(My theory is your system does not have Shell.Application object that's used to get the Explorer path associated with the window. If I'm right, the app still won't work, but it shouldn't crash. Please let me know what results you get with this version.)

MilesAhead:
PastePath 1.0.1.0 Fixed a bug where the program could crash if the system it's running on did not have Shell.Application object. This is an automation object(COM thing) that's used to get the path of the folder from an open Explorer window.

tomos:
Sorry Miles :(
similar problem:

---------------------------
Error:  0x8000FFFF - Catastrophic failure

Specifically: hwnd

Line#
--->   152: if (Item.hwnd = _hwnd)  

Continue running the script?

I've actually got a copy of Listary (not-yet-installed) which does this - so dont go to any trouble for me - but I will be happy to test it (or give you more info) if you want to sort it out :)

TaoPhoenix:
You can decide if you want to add support for different browser save-as dialogs. For example to save your utilities off your page from Firefox, right-click and save-link-as doesn't work with your utility because it starts as "*enter* the name of file to save to".

MilesAhead:
Sorry Miles :(
similar problem:

Error:  0x8000FFFF - Catastrophic failure

Specifically: hwnd

Line#
--->   152: if (Item.hwnd = _hwnd)  

Continue running the script?

I've actually got a copy of Listary (not-yet-installed) which does this - so dont go to any trouble for me - but I will be happy to test it (or give you more info) if you want to sort it out :)
-tomos (October 23, 2012, 05:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

I appreciate that. Might as well try 64 bit compiled. The 32 bit works fine on my Vista64 system. I don't have 64 bit W7 to try it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version