topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday April 23, 2024, 8:06 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Paste As File 3.0 [Formatted HTML and PDF support]  (Read 3231 times)

c.gingerich

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2011
    • View Profile
    • The Blind House
    • Donate to Member
Paste As File 3.0 [Formatted HTML and PDF support]
« on: October 22, 2012, 06:35 PM »
Paste As File 3.0 is ready to be tested! I added formatted HTML and PDF file support (registered version only). I am going to make a small How To video soon, but for now:

Formatted HTML: that means when copying text from a web page or document you can paste to a HTML file and (optionally) keep the formatting. It will keep the text formatting and any images (linked) that were copied.

PDF file support: just select some text as normal and then Paste As File, change the extension to PDF and it will create a PDF from the text copied. It also will keep the formatting copied from a web page or document.

Since the PDF file support is in the registered version only (made to help recoup some costs) I need 5 to 10 people to test it out for me. If you are interested in testing, I will send you reg info to register Paste As File and test it out. I do need people who are going to give me good feedback please. If interested go to http://starpunch.net/?page=7 and submit your info. I will then send you the download link and the reg info.

Thanks!

c.gingerich

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2011
    • View Profile
    • The Blind House
    • Donate to Member
Re: Paste As File 3.0 [Formatted HTML and PDF support]
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 08:30 AM »
No body is interested? I may just have to release it as is then I guess...

PhilB66

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Paste As File 3.0 [Formatted HTML and PDF support]
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 08:35 AM »
I am happy to help... please pm the instructions/key.