ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Dim rest of desktop/windows, except for focused window

<< < (5/18) > >>

mouser:
this sounda a lot like the dim-all-windows-but-foreground-window request..
i think this is sounds increasingly like a fun feature that people are interested in.

i'll leave this thread separate for a while and then i think merge it with the dim-windows thread, as i think they are highly related.

glenelg:
Sounds cool.  It's been on my mind for a while but I must admit, the dim windows request brought it to the fore.

I've just thought of another option that could also be merged with these two ideas.  How about a screensaver that dims / desaturates the desktop so that any active tasks are still visible and can continue to be monitored.

cheers
Fras
PS:  I wish my programming skills weren't so rusty  :)

mouser:
the screensaver ideas sounds like a niceand easy thing to do..
i wonder if it doesnt already exist....

Dragonrider:
Mouser:
Your right, it does sound like the Dim windows & desktop idea.  And I would like to put it into that program as well.  But I don't believe AutoIt can do this.  But I'm not willing to give up just yet.  I'll look into it and let you know here whether it can or can't be done in AutoIt.

Regards
Dragonrider

Scott:
I know that there are various tools to allow you to create and change XP styles but I'm looking for something simpler I guess.-glenelg (May 21, 2005, 07:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

You want something simpler than:

1.  Right click on Desktop.
2.  Select Properties.
3.  Change theme.
4.  Click OK.

...?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version