ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Social media icon set, including one for DC

(1/3) > >>

app103:
I recently decided to build a few websites and found a need to have a set of social media icons to link to all of the related profiles for each site. Since some of them have associated profiles on more recently created social networks, I had to find a nice full set that included icons for sites like Google Plus and Pinterest.

Elegant Themes has a really nice set with a lot of different icons, including the more recent social networks. The set is GPL licensed, so you can use them in Wordpress themes and plugins, intended for distribution or sale. This set is now my default for using when building sites and blogs.

While building my portfolio site, I found the need to have an icon that matched that set, to link to my DC profile.

After editing the included Flickr icon, I now have a matching one with Cody, which I am now sharing with anyone that would like to use the set provided by Elegant Themes, and have a matching icon to link to their DC profiles.

mouser:
Nice!!  the DC one is pretty awesome (tiny suggestion maybe the contrast could be enhanced somehow between foreground white cody and the background?)

Edvard:
Maybe DC in block letters behind cody, or a color splash to the background?

Cool find, app!

wraith808:
Very cool!  I recently found the site and subscribed (it has some really good themes), but this is great!  I just had to make some, and I like these better!

mouser:
Nice tweaks Edvard  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version