ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2013

NANY 2013: Please post requests!

(1/4) > >>

Ath:
All,

I'm trying to work up to a pledge for the NANY 2013, but am fresh out of idea's for projects.
Things are quite busy in my head, so I'm not expecting to have idle-time there for idea-mulling :o

That's why this request:

Please post request(s) here for an application/tool you need, and either don't have the time or the skills to create yourself (skills as in not being a coder).

The application/tool should adhere to the NANY rules, as in being 'New', etc., etc.

As this is a general request, for any potential pledger, I won't limit your ideas to any area, so just drop ideas here, and hopefully there's a coder that can take the challenge o pledge and release for this NANY 2013 installment.

For those interested:
I'd be happy to take a project that would span a couple of weeks worth of work, but of those weeks, only the evenings/nights are available, as I do have a daytime job (programming and programming-related).
I'm not into games development or graphics-work/web-design, that's just not my cup of tea.
I do code in Java, C#, AutoIt3, Delphi, and a few other languages, but that shouldn't limit your scope.
My nickname at work is 'Tim* the Toolman' ;D

*) 'Tim' replaced by my firstname

TaoPhoenix:
Hallo. I only just got the idea to click on the master NANY thread. Is this offer to get an app still open?
(Homer) Free Coding Lunch... (/Homer) (As opposed to "Coding Snack", did you see my post on that a while back?)

I have one idea that's a bit too far for a Coding Snack but it could work as a Coding Lunch with I think some partial commissioned code already if I didn't hose myself doing my recent system cleanup.

Taking a ticket for the First Come First Serve Dept,

--Tao

Edit: I am posting too fast today and getting topics all in the wrong order. Heh however I'll leave this post here because it's always fun to beg for free stuff!  :P  (And it really is a fun app idea!)

Ath:
I have one idea that's a bit too far for a Coding Snack but it could work as a Coding Lunch with I think some partial commissioned code already
-TaoPhoenix (November 08, 2012, 02:04 PM)
--- End quote ---
I think we discussed it then, and couldn't get to an agreement/understanding of what, how and when. But maybe it was just me, being confused :o

Writing this thread I was thinking of just a general idea of a tool/app/solution to be coded, but eventually I found me a subject and pledged with that already :D

But I'd be able to pick up a snack-size target if you have one 8)

TaoPhoenix:
I have one idea that's a bit too far for a Coding Snack but it could work as a Coding Lunch with I think some partial commissioned code already
-TaoPhoenix (November 08, 2012, 02:04 PM)
--- End quote ---
I think we discussed it then, and couldn't get to an agreement/understanding of what, how and when. But maybe it was just me, being confused :o

Writing this thread I was thinking of just a general idea of a tool/app/solution to be coded, but eventually I found me a subject and pledged with that already :D

But I'd be able to pick up a snack-size target if you have one 8)
-Ath (November 08, 2012, 02:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

Naw, it's a little bigger than a snack. And I'm semi amnesiac, so I don't recall the results of our earlier chat if any. It can wait... it was just a text converter from the ebook site produced by my treeDB program into standard code layout used by the Zen CSS project, and theoretically the result is a turn-key "7 click" entire website using any Zen CSS graphics layout. I was getting half way there on a commission exactly when I lost my job. :(

Ath:
Tao, we talked in PM around March/April, so you'd be able to read it back there ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version