topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 10:32 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: PasteBinPost not working with the new PasteBin.com changes  (Read 8295 times)

lanux128

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
as per title, PasteBin.com had made some changes to their website. therefore PasteBinPost is not working with the new design. i know this is a long shot but i post this here in case Skrommel turns up at DoCo forums. :)

https://www.donation...rommel/#PasteBinPost

lanux128

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: PasteBinPost not working with the new PasteBin.com changes
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 11:58 PM »
since the previous post, DC maestro ewemoa has kindly updated the script to a working condition. :Thmbsup: after a few days testing, we'll post it here.

once again thanks to ewemoa. :-*

lanux128

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Pastebin Desktop for Windows
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2011, 09:15 PM »
NECRO THREAD ALERT

Pastebin have done a major overhaul of their website and have released a desktop-based tool as well and to upload and manage your snippets.

Pastebin Desktop for Windows - This is the official Pastebin Desktop application for Windows based computers. With this application installed you are able to take full advantage of your Pastebin.com account directly from your Windows desktop. You will get a small icon in your system tray which will be your access to the full application. You are able to set customized shortcuts which will automatically create a new paste of the text that is stored in your clipboard. This way you never have to lose a code snippet again. This application is totally free and will always remain free.
-website

http://pastebin.com/tools

CrawlerBrinx

• Participant
  • Joined in 2012
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: PasteBinPost not working with the new PasteBin.com changes
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 12:36 PM »
since the previous post, DC maestro ewemoa has kindly updated the script to a working condition. :Thmbsup: after a few days testing, we'll post it here.

once again thanks to ewemoa. :-*
Could you please provide a link to the place with ewemoa's updated version of the script?
The Skrommel's util doesn't work for me and I don't like the official PasteBin's programs/extensions.