ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Clip preview size on pop-up

(1/2) > >>

JeremyWW:
Hi,

I can't seem to find a way of increasing the size of the 'hover' clip preview on the pop-up. I'm copying chunks of text with, perhaps, small differences between them. I make heavy use of the pop-up as it's very convenient on a large screen, but I can't see enough of each clip in it's (truncated) preview to choose correctly. Can I change this setting somewhere?

Thanks,
Jeremy

mouser:
Next version will have an improvement and option for this, where you can change the maximum excerpt size to 255 (see Tweak tab of options), and hint on clip hover will now show full excerpt size with newlines preserved.

JeremyWW:
Next version will have an improvement and option for this, where you can change the maximum excerpt size to 255 (see Tweak tab of options), and hint on clip hover will now show full excerpt size with newlines preserved.
-mouser (October 19, 2012, 09:42 AM)
--- End quote ---
Excellent! Thanks.

mouser:
The new beta is up if you want to try it.

JeremyWW:
Hmmm...doesn't seem to be working at all. I can't get a full size excerpt and the 'excerpt size' setting doesn't seem to do anything.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version