ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Program restarts, hibernations and shut downs software

<< < (2/4) > >>

Contro:
1. Be able to schedule a restart in several hours periodically (not only daily)
2. Be able to schedule a restart in safe mode, and then other two hours later in normal mode.
-Contro (October 02, 2012, 03:53 AM)
--- End quote ---
Perhaps something you can use the built-in Windows Task Scheduler for?
-f0dder (October 02, 2012, 07:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

Just too complicated for me. I want automation with AHK or any other script. A complete and powerful script without the knowledge and sacrifice a programmer needs.....

:-[

Contro:
Ejem.
Related thread by  >:( Contro
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=32405.new#new

Now to wait for the future.
 :P

x16wda:
There are lots of programs to do pieces of the things you want, but nothing I know of that puts them all together.

* Scheduled reboots by Poweroff
* Multiple reboots by Rebooter
* Boot into safe mode by BootSafe

Poweroff at least has a very good command line so you could script most of its actions as desired.

Contro:
Thanks a lot x16wda.
A little of each piece is much.

Best Regards
I will comment

Contro:
BootSafe don't go in my systems.
I think is because is not prepared to manage boot.ini with multiple systems.

This is the mine :

[boot loader]
timeout=3
default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(8)\WINDOWS
[operating systems]
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(8)\WINDOWS="ST System Technics" /noexecute=optin /fastdetect /noguiboot
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(3)\WINDOWS="SP System Proofs" /noexecute=optin /fastdetect /noguiboot /BOOTLOGO
C:\CMDCONS\BOOTSECT.DAT="Microsoft Windows Recovery Console" /cmdcons
UnsupportedDebug="do not select this" /debug
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(10)\WINDOWS="AM Alcanzar M" /noexecute=optin /fastdetect /noguiboot
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="SO System Ocium" /noexecute=optin /fastdetect /noguiboot
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(4)\WINDOWS="STo System Tomas" /noexecute=optin /fastdetect /noguiboot
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(5)\WINDOWS="SG System General" /noexecute=optin /fastdetect /noguiboot
C:\wubildr.mbr="Ubuntu"

I think in the past I have modified this boot.ini and add a modifier in the line of the system I want in safe mode. I remember was easy to do this and after modify the boot.ini again.

Is it possible a AHK script to do this ?

Best Regards

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version