ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Does anyone here use Bitcoins?

<< < (142/200) > >>

Stoic Joker:
Is that more what you were talking about?-40hz (January 28, 2015, 01:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes.

40hz:
Is that more what you were talking about?-40hz (January 28, 2015, 01:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes.
-Stoic Joker (January 28, 2015, 02:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

Good! We aims ta pleeze. :P ;D

40hz:
This from ArsTechnica:

The venture-backed Bitcoin startup CoinTerra has filed for bankruptcy, making it the second major miner manufacturer to do so in recent months.

The Chapter 7 filing, which begins the process of liquidating company assets, was submitted on Saturday and comes just weeks after a Utah-based data center sued CoinTerra over a contract dispute.
--- End quote ---

Full article here.

Stoic Joker:
It's getting really hard for me to stay in this game. I've basically stopped monitoring anything because it's just become too depressing to watch. If the coin's value doesn't crawl out of the toilet soon, I'm kinda screwed..

Renegade:
^Some years ago, an article in The Harvard Business Review noted the curious phenomena of how many antisocial behaviors and attitudes (that are not normally tolerated in regular society, such as: egotism, unprovoked aggression, intolerance, snap judgement, and a callous disregard for the feelings and opinions of others) are somehow magically elevated to the status of virtues, and considered to be desirable and admirable traits when employed in business and government affairs.
-40hz (January 28, 2015, 01:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yup. Kind of like how theft is bad, unless you're government and call it "tax" or "speeding ticket" or "fine" or "civil forfeiture". Theft is theft, even if you have fancy uniforms and titles.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version