ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Does anyone here use Bitcoins?

<< < (119/200) > >>

ediblesound:
With the allodial title via the land patent, and other information out there- the issue comes down I think to who has liens on the name entity used, which liens are superseding and preeminent, and also- the addressing here in the united states is a bit messy, in that the zip codes exist in a commercial abstraction- made clear in the doing of that allodial thing i think...

Comes to it, one must preemptively look forward to these possibilities and use all at disposal to create the best life they can!

Perfecting a title is more complicated than one might expect, going the paper route, there's a lot of layers legallity - belief, basically- that serve to allow for such like a false bottomed absolute- which could be unexpected pulled out from under thee!  

I like to think in long term perspective, of course!

wait a minute!   You are obviously talking about digital space domain addressing, right?    well then-   I will have to catch up in comprehension of the specifics there, and that's why I am here.

Recently- listening to steve gibson talk about secure QR login, for an anonymous means of authentication, I have found the topic to be very fascinating, he calls it squirrel and I see this as potentially having applications for blackbox voting, for those interested, and also for perhaps somehow to do with what you write about.

Again, Comes down to it, persuasion and enforcement is the means in this world, whether one likes it or not!  As we each and all are as free as percieved and practiceable!

Same issues though- You would have to prove effectively that it is you using the address- demonstrate it, and demonstrate probably i think- some sort of exclusivity of usage there- which I think could feasibly be done- in order to claim absolute (as for relevant circumstances) control and dominion of the property- in this case I guess an internet address(?)

ediblesound:
title to: cars, bodies, life, DNA, time, transactional units- here at discussion with the bitcoin- the same idea must I think be extended in application to all things desired, i.e. ALLODIAL title via the land patent, et cetera!!!)
-ediblesound (July 15, 2014, 11:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

Don't get me started on fee simple... I'll just devolve into a blithering mass of profanity and obscenity.
-Renegade (July 16, 2014, 01:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

I highly suggest scouring the resources I've mentioned, as I believe I have found great peace in the matter- and also great encouraging initiative to do all I can about it!  I actually find it quite difficult to muster a drop of anger about any of it or most things, just determination, possibility, self-responsibility is all I can find in pondering any of the frustrating issues I have yet pondered or encountered.  

But beyond that- naturally I am more curious as to why- as I believe there is much I could possibly learn and I do encourage you to get started, as practical for you!

Now the blockchain thing- this is very intriguing and I suppose I'll go back and closely listen to where steve gibson breaks down an extensive explanation of how the bitcoin works in the security now podcast, perhaps he covers the subject there.

I really like some ideas, and this may be one of them- to be determined as I further learn about it!

I wonder if there is a way to combine the double post I've made here, I intended to merely append- but the quote button is helpful in getting all the quotation stuff injected into the message automatically... and then I forgot to cut, modify previous post and paste- instead of putting the new post.  

I am moved to express that I think these forum frameworks are for me one of the best things I think there is about the internet- based on what I've been exposed to and used, and I really hope crap like disqus and any other junk is driven out by the sheer elegance usefulness and relative simplicity of this format of commentation...   But I also then must ask- what else is out there I've yet to consider!?

I would love to see some form of twitter extension based on this open character count (probably like what, 76000 characters?)

That would be cool! Do it if you can before I get around to it!

yacy:

Very cool live image on the page linked previously, but I wonder- is the software it looks like i'd be installing in order to do this syndicated indexing and web querying - is it open and peer-reviewed- because that I think is the power of the trust of any syndicate- otherwise it's pointless when I'm supposed to trust the secret separate "experts", for the system to work, I have to be able to by initiative and merit become an expert myself if I choose to so do!  Maybe I am wrong about that- but if so- I believe such can logically be demonstrated so that I see how to adapt as best suits me!  But then I would in that much be enough of an expert about the subject as to so adapt! ;^)

And thanks for the other links...  I'd love to be able to see tick by tick data and depth of market or whatever is available for these cryptocurrencies!

So it seems there are aspects of fungibility AND nonfungibility to the lineage-possessing commodity/currency,  nonfungible in the lineage of prepossessers, or- I guess I need to focus on exactly how these all work...  

Renegade:
RE YaCy - Yes. It is open source. Give it a look.

So it seems there are aspects of fungibility AND nonfungibility to the lineage-possessing commodity/currency,  nonfungible in the lineage of prepossessers, or- I guess I need to focus on exactly how these all work...  
-ediblesound (July 16, 2014, 01:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

Funny you should mention that. I'm in the middle of writing an article on why the fiat currency we use today isn't fungible and how the fungibility lie works.

ediblesound:

--- End quote ---

Funny you should mention that. I'm in the middle of writing an article on why the fiat currency we use today isn't fungible and how the fungibility like works.
-Renegade (July 16, 2014, 02:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

would love to contribute however I can in these subjects, and learn as much as possible,   and specifically- love to review as much information as possible on the subjects and to see the collaboration in the ideal-like consolidation of information- as a scattering of cogent thought in diffusion is slow ( which I think can also sometimes be great, humour for example often relies on the lightning strike of delayed consolidation) - and I believe the answers come together as people mix the variety of perspective- preferably in the peaceful way!

In otherwords- would love to read it at any time you are comfortable.

The yacy network actually seems like an interesting and potentially good way to evolve the ForEx market, which from what I read is already in some ways like that, especially with the expanding number of brokers, and the internet in general.

At the wisdom site- well done! I like that there is the three day time frame as an option, but I also like to group the bars by tick events, — I'm still learning.  It's pretty fast- rather- nice to watch in near-realtime, Thanks so much- I've been planning to find something like that- and intend to continue looking for the very best possible....  As far as I like, naturally.   Love it, thanks!

Renegade:

So it seems there are aspects of fungibility AND nonfungibility to the lineage-possessing commodity/currency,  nonfungible in the lineage of prepossessers, or- I guess I need to focus on exactly how these all work... 
--- End quote ---

Funny you should mention that. I'm in the middle of writing an article on why the fiat currency we use today isn't fungible and how the fungibility like works.
-Renegade (July 16, 2014, 02:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

would love to contribute however I can in these subjects, and learn as much as possible,   and specifically- love to review as much information as possible on the subjects and to see the collaboration in the ideal-like consolidation of information- as a scattering of cogent thought in diffusion is slow ( which I think can also sometimes be great, humour for example often relies on the lightning strike of delayed consolidation) - and I believe the answers come together as people mix the variety of perspective- preferably in the peaceful way!

In otherwords- would love to read it at any time you are comfortable.
-ediblesound (July 16, 2014, 02:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

If anyone responds, I guarantee that people will scream at me for it and call me all kids of names. It won't change the facts though. ;)

The yacy network actually seems like an interesting and potentially good way to evolve the ForEx market, which from what I read is already in some ways like that, especially with the expanding number of brokers, and the internet in general.
-ediblesound (July 16, 2014, 02:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

Fair warning - Bitcoin charts are addictive when you first get in, and especially when it starts rising. :D

There are others out there as well, but that's one of the best.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version