ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Does anyone here use Bitcoins?

<< < (110/200) > >>

Stoic Joker:
The vast majority of people are well-intentioned.
-Renegade (July 01, 2014, 10:58 PM)
--- End quote ---
But mostly inactive.-barney (July 02, 2014, 01:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

Quite true. However ironically - especially for TPTB - frequently the best thing 'people' can do is stay the hell out of it. ;)

This is all somewhat OT anyway
-40hz (July 02, 2014, 12:47 AM)
--- End quote ---
Seems to be begging the question.  After all, this thread - topic statement notwithstanding - is about folk accepting/following new things/trends.

At any rate, the back-and-forth tween the two (2) of you is certainly entertaining, thought-provoking, and creative.  The thought processes as displayed/evinced certainly require a bit of cogitation from the rest of us.-barney (July 02, 2014, 01:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

+1,000 - Screw the topic, let'em go ... Watching these two debate human nature (etc..) is Greek mythology level epic!

Renegade:
Decentralised exchange:

http://blackhalo.info/

:o

Things are moving pretty fast now. The level of innovation and the speed of technology increase are accelerating.

barney:
Decentralised exchange:

http://blackhalo.info/

:o

Things are moving pretty fast now. The level of innovation and the speed of technology increase are accelerating.
-Renegade (July 05, 2014, 12:00 AM)
--- End quote ---
And that shows me what?  No evident links, no - well, minimal - explanation.  In fact, not much at all other than a page w/o true purpose.  Or is it a placeholder while the site is being established?  Even that, no explanation beyond intuition that I do not possess at the moment.

Renegade:
And that shows me what?  No evident links, no - well, minimal - explanation.  In fact, not much at all other than a page w/o true purpose.  Or is it a placeholder while the site is being established?  Even that, no explanation beyond intuition that I do not possess at the moment.
-barney (July 05, 2014, 01:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

Scroll down. It's there.

x16wda:
But I curse people who attach useless audio to web pages.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version