ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Does anyone here use Bitcoins?

<< < (42/200) > >>

tomos:
^maybe we can actually use it as a currency now (if it's stabilises)

40hz:
-tomos (April 16, 2013, 03:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

Some could. I wouldn't willingly. Would you?  ;)

tomos:
-tomos (April 16, 2013, 03:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

Some could. I wouldn't willingly. Would you?  ;)
-40hz (April 16, 2013, 06:38 AM)
--- End quote ---

well, for example, if it stabilised, and I was buying from a trusted supplier, and it meant I could buy something a few percentage points cheaper - yes, I would.
I feel fairly neutral towards Bitcoin myself . . .

wraith808:
I wouldn't say it's more of an "environmental disaster" than the combo of Flash and Facebook games.
-app103 (April 15, 2013, 04:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

This.  I'd say its more of a sensationalist headline than anything else.  :-\

40hz:
I wouldn't say it's more of an "environmental disaster" than the combo of Flash and Facebook games.
-app103 (April 15, 2013, 04:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

This.  I'd say its more of a sensationalist headline than anything else.  :-\
-wraith808 (April 16, 2013, 08:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

Agree. Looks like someone late to the party is looking to "break" a new angle on a story everybody is already getting tired of. Especially now that the recent bubble on bitcoins has burst.

Articles like the above remind me of the maliciously petty city prosecutor who couldn't but help adding a charge of 'littering' against an Occupy Wall Street protester originally only charged with "disturbing the peace."

Apparently when the police grabbed this protester from behind (without warning) he was so startled he dropped the pile of information leaflets he was carrying - and the police video footage of his arrest showed him dropping them.
 :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version