ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Does anyone here use Bitcoins?

<< < (28/200) > >>

40hz:
Ok...

This then.
  :P :P

Renegade:
Ok...
  :P :P
-40hz (April 02, 2013, 08:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

$107.90 :D

Hey, I'm having a great ride here! ;D I wish a few people here could/would join me!

40hz:
^Don't worry. There's every good chance they'll see you on your way back down.  ;)

(P.S. I also very sincerely hope I'm wrong about that and you make a bloody fortune off it. Luck! :)  :Thmbsup: )

Renegade:
^Don't worry. There's every good chance they'll see you on your way back down.  ;)
-40hz (April 02, 2013, 08:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well, it'll be a long enough fall that I can still cash out and stay ahead. :D

(P.S. I also very sincerely hope I'm wrong about that and you make a bloody fortune off it. Luck! :)  :Thmbsup: )
-40hz (April 02, 2013, 08:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

Me too!  :Thmbsup:

Oh, and if anyone has any BTC that they want to sell, I'll trade DC credits for them~! :D

Just PM me and I'll give you a BTC address and immediately send you DC credits. I'll round up to the nearest $0.50 at the current market price when I send. In other words, the longer it takes me to check PMs, the more you make~! ;D hahahaha :D

Renegade:
Adam Kokesh rails on a CNBC hit piece on bitcoin:

He can be very entertaining. I don't remember him swearing in there. He can have a real potty-mouth sometimes, which makes him AOK in my books~!  :Thmbsup: ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version