ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Does anyone here use Bitcoins?

<< < (4/200) > >>

Renegade:
This might be interesting for some:

Bitcoin copper rounds.

Now, they are ornamental, and only for collectors. Also, if you are into purchasing metals as a way to store wealth, you have to be braindead to buy them - but that goes for pretty much all copper rounds, and not just those. (They are overpriced by a LOT! Silver or gold are much better buys, and particularly silver.)

Anyways, just thought it might be interesting for some people here. Gimmicky? Sure. Fun? Definitely! :)

f0dder:
They look wicked cool - what's the link? I might get one even though I'm skeptic wrt. the whole scheme :-)

Renegade:
They look wicked cool - what's the link? I might get one even though I'm skeptic wrt. the whole scheme :-)
-f0dder (October 04, 2012, 11:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's just a gimmick to sell copper at inflated prices. That's all. Copper rounds are insanely overpriced.

Copper: $3.7829 per pound
Rounds: $1.89 each (avoirdupois ounces) or $37.80 for 20 (avoirdupois ounces) => $30.24 per pound

zridling:
Or privately owned central banks, which are the largest manipulators. I only wish that it were governments doing it...-Renegade (October 02, 2012, 12:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ah, good point. It is the central banks that manipulate currencies, among other LIBOR things.

f0dder:
-f0dder (October 04, 2012, 11:57 AM)
--- End quote ---
It's just a gimmick to sell copper at inflated prices. That's all. Copper rounds are insanely overpriced.
-Renegade (October 04, 2012, 12:16 PM)
--- End quote ---
It looks pretty.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version