ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Difficult Finder

(1/3) > >>

Contro:
Difficult Finder

Open a folder in a path predefined.
Open a folder inside a folder proposing his name after invoking the script by a definable hotkey.

I would like a snack for :

1. Using a hotkey run a script that open a window to propose the name of a subfolder
2. All the subfolders are from a given path . By example : Y:\GABINETE\PROYECTOS\
3. If the subfolder exists open the folder. If not simply return.

By example

I wish to open the subfolder 206

That is
Y:\GABINETE\PROYECTOS\206

P.D. I have a more difficult situation . I want to open all the subfolders from a list of paths is exists.
By example : I wish to open the subfolder 206 proposing its name in a window invoked by a hotkey.
Then open in these paths if exist :
Y:\Example\Path1\
Y:\engineer\path2\
y:\conta\

That is. Open if exist :
Y:\example\path1\206\
Y:\engineer\path2\206
y:\conta\206

I would like a fast script.

Thanks

Ruffnekk:
Are you still looking for a solution to this problem?

Contro:
 :)
Yes I would like.
I have not solved.
Best Regards

4wd:
MultiOpen.au3 - No error checking, no error messages, absolutely nothing happens if the path doesn't exist, doesn't run in the background, doesn't make coffee.

--- Code: AutoIt ---#Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseUpx=n#EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****#include 'RFLTA.au3' Local $outputLocal $inifile = StringLeft(@ScriptName, StringLen(@ScriptName) - 4) & '.ini' If Not FileExists($inifile) Then Exit Local $subdir = InputBox('MultiOpen', 'Sub-directory to open:' & @CRLF & @CRLF & 'Wildcards * and ? can be used.', '*')If @error = 1 Then ExitIf $subdir = '' Then $subdir = '*' Local $paths = IniReadSection($inifile, 'Paths') If Not IsArray($paths) Then Exit For $i = 1 To $paths[0][0]        If $subdir <> '*' Then                Local $sDirs = _RecFileListToArray($paths[$i][1], $subdir, 2, 0, 0, 1)                If IsArray($sDirs) Then                        For $j = 1 To $sDirs[0]                                ShellExecute($paths[$i][1] & '\' & $sDirs[$j])                        Next                EndIf        Else                ShellExecute($paths[$i][1])        EndIfNext
MultiOpen.ini example:

--- Code: Text ---[Paths]path1=R:\testpath2=c:path3=r:\test\contropath4=d:\temp
Run it by double-clicking on the icon or set up a hotkey in your favourite launcher or Windows - there's no need to have it running in the background.

EDIT: Fixed .ini file and now respects Cancel button. :/
EDIT2: Added wildcards.

Contro:
Running to coffee

Ouwwww. Running to try
 ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version