ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

MegaUpload Comeback?

<< < (2/3) > >>

IainB:
What was done (with questionable legality) once can be done again. I don't think he - or Megaupload - are out of the woods just yet... :tellme:
-40hz (September 24, 2012, 06:15 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yup. Well put.

Stoic Joker:
What was done (with questionable legality) once can be done again. I don't think he - or Megaupload - are out of the woods just yet... :tellme:
--- End quote ---

He ain't out of the woods...but he ain't deep in them either. And if he can make a big enough mess (not a huge one...) on the way out, the Feds will have to go looking for a fight they can win elsewhere. Kinda of a question of which one do they hate worse, losing or wasting time. :)

Renegade:
--- End quote ---

He ain't out of the woods...but he ain't deep in them either. And if he can make a big enough mess (not a huge one...) on the way out, the Feds will have to go looking for a fight they can win elsewhere. Kinda of a question of which one do they hate worse, losing or wasting time. :)
-Stoic Joker (September 25, 2012, 11:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

I love the cynical insight!

+1

40hz:
--- End quote ---

-Stoic Joker (September 25, 2012, 11:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

I love the cynical insight!

+1

-Renegade (September 25, 2012, 11:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

That's not cynicism. It's experience speaking. :P

TaoPhoenix:
Less publicized, the other servers are going down too.

WatchSeries went down sometime this winter, and 1channel.ch seems to be struggling this week!

I haven't done research if these are man in the middle ISP attacks or not.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version